CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Editing Exercise Project

Our second project was to shoot and get audio of numbers 1 through 10 and then go back and edit everything together so that the video matched the audio. The video won't make sense but it was just a fun beginning exercise for the class. This was a pretty fun project because both Kendra, my partner, and I work at KOMU so we just went around the station and got a little creative to make this video. 


Probably the most frustrating part of the project was remembering what audio we had and what video we had. We finally just decided to write everything down so that would make it less confusing. When we went into post production it was the first time I had played around with Final Cut Pro since I'm used to Avid. I picked up Final Cut fairly quickly and I actually prefer it to Avid now. 



0 comments: